2/9/13

So...

I clearly failed at my 365 and after missing some days I decided to just quit. Despite having lack of inspiration, I was just never in the mood to take, post, and edit photos. My days consisted of laying in bed and moping. I was inspired by one of my favoritest photographers, Lissy Elle who did an amazing 365. After looking at every single photo she's posted I thought I'd give it a try in the  hopes that it would motivate me to actually get up and take photos everyday and improve my photo-taking skills. I really wanted to be able to successfully complete the task of posting a photo every day for a year and be proud of myself in the end. I've never been one to stick to something like this, but maybe in the future I'll start over. Again.

During my no-posting time, I've been writing a bit and doing a lot of school work. I also recently just celebrated my 16th birthday. Slightly terrifying. For my birthday I received a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s and I instantly fell in love with it. I've been wanting one for a while and I finally got it. I have been thinking about taking photos with film a lot more than digital. I just really like film.

In the meantime, I will just be posting photos whenever on this blog, as well as some of my writings. And blog occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment